Sunday, February 21, 2010

Heart no Kuni no Alice - More Ace!!! + Pics!!!

BEWARE SPOILERS AHEAD! Here's my capture chart for Ace (FINALLY!!!) and I promised a few pics lol! Apparently you have to have good relations with Elliot, the Bloody Twins and Vivaldi to unlock subevents that are not registered in the recollections (Which is kinda sad cos some of them are damn funny >.<)

Here's when Alice visits the twins and notices them behaving very nervously which was odd for them -_-"' . I couldn't remember who said what cos I didn't save that event but it went something like this:

Dee: Oh no, brother! Its that guy again!
Dam: We have to get away before he sees us, brother!
Dee: Onee-san! Please come into the mansion for awhile!
Dam: Too late brother! He's here! He's coming!
Alice: Who's coming? (Is it... Ace???!)

Bingo! He's here to ask for directions again! Poor poor twins! LOL In their frustration they started a fight but even though their combination was lethal and flawless like a well synchronised dance, they were still no match for Ace O.O So now you see how strong he is!

In this event, Alice sees Elliot dragging the skiving twins back to work ^-^. They complain that they don't get enough resting hours while Elliot defends by saying Blood shouldn't even waste money hiring them, and long strings of vulgarities starts to flow out of the boys! (When I heard the endless beeping sounds I just couldn't stop laughing!!!)

This is another fav of mine! Really cute this pairing (which is as cute as Peter and Ace!). Apparently the duo just got back from a drinking session and Elliot keeps insisting that he wants to drink more sake while Blood just wants to go home ^-^. I can't remember exactly what happen but it goes something like this:

Elliot:*Urgh**Vomits*

Blood: ...! Oi! Don't puke here!

Elliot: *sobs*

Blood: ...! Eh! What are you crying for?! A grown man shouldn't cry!

Elliot: ...Blood... You must hate me right?! WAAAAAHAHAHA! *Urgh!*

Blood: *Sigh* No, no I don't... (Though you are really disgusting -_-*).. Let's just go home shall we?

Elliot: ... Really!... *Sob*... Blood! (Feels touched) WAAAAAHAHAHA!

Blood: ...! I told you to stop crying!

Elliot: *Urgh!**Vomit*

Blood: (-_-*) Elliot, I'm having a headache now and I'm mood isn't very good either so let's go home and stop this crying... or else... (Whips out his staff and points at Elliot with a deadly gaze...)

Elliot's crying was totally loud! And I totally love this side of Blood and I didn't expect to see the mafia lord all flustered and trying to coax the hare like he's coaxing a child to go home!

This is an event where the palace soilders were caught for accidentally planting a white rose in the garden and Alice saves them by suggesting that they replace it with plaster painted red roses. It's a pretty serious and sombre event as Ace reveals his unhappiness with his role and that he wishes to being a faceless card instead (I think -_-, translation not very good). He comments that eventhough he is disatisfied with how his life is run in the game, there is nothing he can do to disrupt that order, and thus, even when he said the red rose is beautiful, he crushes it O.o (Really scary yet sad here...)

Lol! This is the ball event as described in my previous post where Alice tries to explain that she finds Vivaldi amazing and looks up to her with a sense of adoration from the same sex ... like an idol or a sister but not in a lesbian way i think... -_-"'

Ace: Ah... I see... I think I undestand how you feel.

Alice:...You do???

Ace: Sure! For instance...It's like how I admire Peter-san ^-^ (Blushes and glances at Peter who has a look of disgust and tries to back away)

Peter: I'm not related to you in any way. Goodbye Ace -_- (Whips out gun at him ><)

And this is the part where Alice chooses to stay and Vivaldi starts whispering to Alice about the other benefits besides money that man can provide to a woman! (If you know what I mean ^-^) She was about the offer Alice a hands-on teaching experience when thankfully Ace jumps into the little talk to save Alice lol! I seriously didn't think Vivaldi was into that sort of stuff...-_- You can also read this in my previous post :)

And so my happy ending ends my happy dream unfortunately T-T. Dun worry Ace! I'll still dream of you! LOL Hope you enjoyed this too and that I didn't spoil too much! Look out for more when I play my next character!

No comments: