Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Swooning over Heart no Kuni no Alice!

Wow! Seems like it has been a very long while since I wrote! What made me come back? It's a new crazy that has gotten me all worked up and obsessed with and it's none other then the otome game- turned- manga Heart no Kuni no Alice (Alice in HeartLand)*sighs* ! I read it on onemanga.com as it was among the top shoujo mangas and it is so obvious why lol!

Its basically a revised version of Alice in Wonderland where Alice Lidell gets kidnapped by a guy with rabbit ears who turns out to be a human version of the White Rabbit, Peter White. He gets all mushy saying he loves her though she has never met him before. The he force-feeds her into drinking a strange liquid from a crystal vial through a stolen kiss! *Doki!*

She wants to return to her world but she was told by the Guardian of the ClockTower, Julius Monrey, (another gorgeous looking man with long hair and a ponytail! Kinda reminds me of Christine Feehan's Carpathians lol!) that she cannot leave this world alone. She then meets Nightmare, a sickly incubus who I just realised is suppose to be the smoking purple bagworm! LOL so apparently he smokes to much and every once in a while he'll cough up blood -_-. He then tells Alice that this is a game and that this world shows her true desire. In addition, as quoted from him,

"Everyone will fall in love with Alice and only Alice..."

(-_- Alice you lucky girl!)
And yeah she meet the other Characterswhile almost getting herself killed by most of them! Cos unlike other otome games, this is rather... em... bloody and violent. Wonderland is actually a world in war so everyone carries weapon and kills without hesitation. The Castle of Hearts is in a power struggle with the Hatter Mafia Residence while the Amusement Park requires land that the Hatter Mafia has in abundance (well, some are stolen and sold back though ><). The characters are really awesome and some of my favs are Blood Dupre (the really REALLY hawt Mad Hatter Mafia Boss who coincidentally looks like Alice's ex-bf) and Ace (the very directionally- challenged Knave/Knight of Hearts. His character looks goofy and he always smiles and laugh, but he is actually a man who is very unhappy with not being able to go against his role and thus works undercover for Julius in some hardcore killing job. He's the strongest AND he's actually a yandere, a psychotic!)

I just dl the game and installed it (Which after days of fiddling finally works! And to add to the fact that I'm no gamer plus I previously tend to rely on my ex for this sort of computer thingys... So being succesfull at my first game which I really worked very hard for, I'm pretty proud of my achievement lol!) And because of this game unfortunately I tend to not do my HW plus I missed sleep cos of it =_= My panda look is coming back... Like now how I'm suppose to write a creative brief for my project which is due tomorrow!

Crud... and my eyes are shuuting on their own from squeezing game and hw througout the nights. Will talk more about the game another time! Till then!

No comments: